TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing [Jordan Law]. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or commissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Minimum  hours’ notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone „text message‟ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to Levy a [20%] charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
- Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within UAE, or in relation to postings from UAE. All advertising is intended solely for UAE market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic Information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the Full content of this website.
- If you’re looking for more help or have a question to ask, please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- The laws of UAE govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of Jordan courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Definitions and Declarations
- BUYER(s): Referred to herein as “Company” or”Firm” or “Establishment” or “Person” or “who issue the Tender, Inquiries, RFQ, RQP (or all related mean) for a certain project “Requirement” from Specialists (SELLER) hereinafter mentioned as a BUYER.
- SELLER(s): Referred to herein as “Company”or “Firm”or Establishment”or “Person”or “Persons”or “Groups” or whatever related, can “Provide”, “Submit”, “Send” or related a “Proposal”, “Quotation” to the “BUYER” hereinafter mentioned as a SELLER.
- YOU: Referred to herein as “you” or “your” or “yourself” or “customer” or “Customer” or “Subscriber” or “user” or “User”, the person accessing and/or using this Website, whether natural or legal (as appropriate);
- Website: Referred to herein as “www.cynexuae.com” or “CYNEXTender” or “Cynex Marketing & Business Solutions” or “We” or”Us” or “related business partner”.
- CYNEXTender: Referred to herein as “CYNEXTender” or “Cynex Marketing & Business Solutions” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “We” or “Us” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “related business partner” or “Authorized Person”.
- Subscription: Referred to herein as “Subscription” or “Registration” or “Register” or “Join”.
- Fees: Referred to herein as “Amount” or “Payment” or “Commission” or “Commission Fees” or “Subscriptions Fees” or “Registration Fees” or “CYNEXTender” Subscription”.
- CYNEXTender Referred to herein as “CYNEX” or “Cynex Marketing & Business Solutions” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “We” or “Us” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “related business partner”, provide a Marketing Services for “SELLERS” (Against Commission Fees of The Awarded Project (s)) to try increase their “SELLER(s) ” Opportunity (try refer to “Not Guarantee”) to grow up their Business(s) or/and investment by Collect their Business and / or personal information “Which Serve CYNEXTender” to achieve its target and grow its investment, and share it “Fully or and partially” with its “CYNEXTender” customers.
- CYNEXTender Referred to herein as “CYNEX” or “Cynex Marketing & Business Solutions” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “We” or “Us” or “www.cynexuae.com” or “related business partner”, provide a Marketing Services for “BUYER(s)” to try find them “BUYER(s)” the proposed “SELLER(s) ” (try refer to “Not Guarantee”) In the interest of “CYNEXTender” by Collect their Business and/or project and/or tender and/or inquiry (s), and/or RFQ and/or related and / or personal information “Which Serve CYNEXTender” to achieve its target and grow its “CYNEXTender” investment, and share it “Fully or and partially” with its “CYNEXTender” customers (SELLER(s)) or/and similar or/and in interest of “CYNEXTender”.
- By use “CYNEXTender ” services or/and website or/and related, The BUYER(s)” authorize “CYNEXTender” to Collect or/and Save, or/and Share or/and Contact or/and Reach out, or/and Verify or/and publish or/and the posted information or/and details or/and any related in interest to “CYNEXTender” policy, market strategy or/and any related to its business strategy complying with UAE roles & standards .
- By use “CYNEXTender” services or/and website or/and related, The BUYER(s)” confirm that all the Information / Details posted at “CYNEXTender” and/or “www.cynexuae.com” are correct 100%, and The “BUYER(s) knowledge that the given or and posted information/details are posted/published at “www.cynexuae.com” on his sole responsibility.
- By use “CYNEXTenders” services or/and website or/and related, The SELLER(s)” confirm that all the Information / Details posted at “CYNEXTender” and/or “www.cynexuae.com are correct 100%, and The “BUYER(s) knowledge that the given or and posted information/details are posted/published at “www.cynexuae.com” on his sole responsibility.
- By using “CYNEXTender” services or/and website or/and related, The BUYER(s)” confirm that all the Information / Details posted at “CYNEXTender” and/or “www.cynexuae.com does not consists any information or/and details or any data that violate from UAE roles, standards, policies.
- By using “CYNEXTender” services or/and website or/and related, The SELLER(s)” confirm that all the Information / Details posted at “CYNEXTender” and/or “www.cynexuae.com are does not consists any information or/and details or any data that violate from UAE roles, standards, policies.
- By use “CYNEXTender” services or/and website or/and related, The SELLER(s)” authorize “CYNEXTender” to Collect or/and Save, or/and Share or/and Contact or/and Reach out, or/and Verify or/and publish or/and the posted information or/and details or/and any related in interest to “CYNEXTender” policy, market strategy or/and any related to its business strategy complying with UAE roles & standards .
- This Website “www.cynexuae.com” or/and “www.cynexuae.com” as known “CYNEXTender” is owned by Cynex Marketing & Business Solutions as one part of its services. A company / Est. duly established and licensed in Abu Dhabi, UAE, to provide, manage, operate and commercialize Business Solutions, Marketing Services, Marketing Management and its related in the UAE.
- The goal of the “www.cynexyae.com” referred to herein as “CYNEXTender“ is to facilitate the Tenders, Inquiries, RFQ’s & RFP’s listing and share/Publish them Partially (Not Full Inquiry Information Will Share With The Non-Subscribed Seller(s), with “CYNEXTender” non-registered or/and registered (Whom Subscribed With CYNEXTender) “Seller(s)” whom provide services or products (referred to herein as SELLER). Upon “Seller” subscription only, We share the full information of the listed “Tenders, Inquiries, RFQ’s & RFP’s” with “SELLER’s” following the features of each SELLER subscription (Shown in the Website) and that said sequence of works we do it in order to earn the Subscription Fees from the “Seller” or/and a Commission Fees from the agreed project (Inquiry) total value paid to us by the “SELLER(s)” upon sign the Project Awarding Contract if the seller interested the said service (Commission Service). As we may highlight that the selection of the SELLER will be on the “BUYER(s)” sole responsibility & evaluation. where CYNEXTender only Share/Publish the listed “Tenders, Inquiries, RFQ’s & RFP’s” with/to the “SELLER(s)” or/and (Website Visitors), “We” then must Receive Quotation(s) then “We” share the quotation in a full privacy with the “BUYER(s).
- “We”, reserve the right to at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice update, modify, change or otherwise vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement and your continued access and/or use of this Website means your acceptance of the updated or modified version of this Agreement. Please ensure that you back and check this page periodically in order to review the current version of this Agreement.
- “We” reserves the right to at its discretion accept or reject any registered application with a www.cynexuae.com;
- Access to “our” Services or Material or Product require Subscription fees ( annual subscription fees) payable by you to CYNEX MARKETING & BUSINESS SOLUTIONS or /and its Authorized Person for your account.
- Additional fees & conditions may apply for access / reach out specific Services or Material, Software and/or Material or Service or product particularly as regards to third-party.
- “You” have the legal capacity and possess the legal authority required to create a binding and enforceable obligation.
- “You”, “BUYER(s), “SELLER(s)” agreed & acknowledgment that bid on or awards a Tender (In case the “Seller” interested in Our support service to show the capability to the Buyer to win the Project) will be outside of this Website, as we as The “SELLER(s)” confirm his acceptance to Pay us the Full Commission Fess of the Project Agreed Overall value to “Us”.
Governing Website Use (www.cynexuae.com)
You agree, acknowledge and undertake not to:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose, at our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our systems and infrastructure or that may adversely affect our network or other customers;
- Initiate any speculative, false or fraudulent Tenders, Inquiry, RFQ’s, RFP’s, participate in any Tenders, Inquiry, RFQ’s, RFP’s in any speculative, false or fraudulent manner or submit any speculative, false or fraudulent Material, or otherwise misuse or abuse of any Services provided on this Website.
- interfere in another user’s Tenders and transactions on this Website.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or illegal, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be binding on the Parties and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision had been deleted from this Agreement.
General & Specific “TENDER, BIDDER, TENDERER, BUYER & SELLER” Service Rules and Conditions
- By submitting Material to “us” or this “Website” “you” grant “us” a royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, sub-licensable and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display such Material anywhere and in any form of media, and to use your name in connection with such Material.
- “You” acknowledge and agree that all Material other than your Personal Information which submitted to “us” or this “Website” for any purpose other than that for a Tender/Inquiry is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- “We” may provide attribution of such submitted content at our discretion.
- “We” take and assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any Material whatsoever submitted by you to us or this Website, including but not limited to your Personal Information.
- “You” acknowledge and agree that “we” have no obligation to post or otherwise display any Material submitted by you and “we” reserve the right to at “our” absolute discretion determine which submissions are posted, displayed or otherwise published on our “Website”. Furthermore, “you” acknowledge and agree that “we” may at any time exercise any of “our” rights (e.g.: to use, publish or remove or delete from the Website) on any of your submissions without prior notice to you. Should you not agree to these terms and conditions, kindly refrain from submitting any Material.
- “You” grant “us” the right to take legal and any other action which “we” in “our” sole discretion deem appropriate against any person that violates your or “our” rights in your submissions by a breach of this Agreement.
- “You” understand, acknowledge and agree that “you” are fully responsible for the content of any Material submitted and posted by “you”.
- “You” understand, acknowledge and agree that “you” are fully responsible for submitting and/or updating any Material as and when due or required for any Tender/Inquiry, RFQ, RFP, Information or other Services you elect to participate in.
- “You” understand, acknowledge and agree that “you” shall not transmit or post to “us” or this Website any material or content: (a) of a threatening, libelous, slanderous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic nature; (b) of an unsolicited or unauthorized commercial nature such as but not limited to advertising, marketing of any good or service or solicitation of funds; (c) that misappropriates, violates or otherwise infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, such as but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent or design rights; (d) that would violate any public or private rights; or (e) which does or would violate any applicable law.
- “You” understand, acknowledge and agree that “you” shall be solely liable for any liabilities, damages, claims or any other actions resulting from the above restrictions or from your posting any Material on this Website.
Account Subscription, Commission & Fees
- Your CYNEXTender account subscription shall be annual or for Six Months, and applicable on the “SELLER(s)” only.
- “You” acknowledge and agree that annual subscription and other fees charged by “CYNEXTender” are to compensate us for the services Services Subscription Only.
- In case both “Buyer(s) or/and “Seller(s) interesting in our Support Services of Select the Seller, note that “We’ didn’t share any received Price, Quotation, Proposal from the “SELLER(s)” with anyone as well as any other “SELLER(s)” or/and Competitor(s) .
Governing Law, Judiciary and Arbitration
- This Agreement be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- The Courts of Abu Dhabi shall be particularly to settle any dispute that arises between the Parties out of or in connection with this Agreement and that is not resolved pacifically by the Parties.